What is expected of an Everton Districts player. Your primary goal is to have fun playing cricket.
- Play by the rules.
- Judge yourself by the effort that you put in, not by the result of the game.
- Accept defeat and victory without undue joy or disappointment.
- DO NOT ridicule or yell at a team-mate for making a mistake.
- DO NOT sledge opposition players, you probably don’t like being sledged.
- Applaud good play by your team and by members of the opposing team.
- DO NOT publicly question an official’s judgement and never their honesty.
- Be a good sport: signal boundaries; declare when you haven’t taken a catch cleanly; don’t appeal when you know they are not out; etc.
- Respect your coach and manager.